I saw this recipe in a YouTube video and loved it. So, I tried it myself. These easy no bake peanut butter bars are not hard to make at all.
I have slightly modified things by adding mini chocolate chips.
Yes, I know chocolate is supposed to be super healthy, right? So chocolate chips must be healthy. Okay, I’m just having fun here and hopefully giving you a laugh.
I’m sure if these ingredients aren’t your favorites, you could play around with the recipe and make it something you enjoy.
We use the Kirkland maple syrup from Costco.
If you want to see the recipe source in action for these Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars, check out the recipe by Clean & Delicious for the step-by-step. These are really easy to make and simple. Just don’t tell her we added the chocolate chips – LOL.
This is a recipe that we love, and now I make it all the time. If you make these and find other things you like to include, make sure you leave a comment or let me know. I’m always on the lookout for simple things that are fun to eat and as healthy as they can be.
Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 1/4 Cup Quick Oats (1 or 5-minute works)
- 1 Cups Peanut Butter (I prefer creamy), Room temperature
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 regular bag Mini Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Line an 8″x 8″ pan or dish with parchment paper. It makes it much easier to lift them out and no oil or spray is needed this way.
- Combine and stir all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the combined mixture into your dish on top of the parchment paper.
- Pat the mixture down evenly as flat as you can make it. I use a sheet of parchment paper on top and pat the mixture down. Less mess this way.
- Refrigerate for an hour to set up.
- Remove the mixture by lifting out parchment paper and placing on a cutting board.
- Cut into small squares.
To Triple The Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
If you want to triple the Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars recipe, I use a 15×10 baking pan (or something close to that). It does help if the sides of the baking pan are more rigid so it gives an edge to pat the mixture in place. Use the triple recipe ingredients below (everything basically multiplied by three).
Triple Recipe Ingredients
- 3 3/4 Cup Oats
- 3 Cups Peanut Butter
- 3/4 Cup Raisins
- 3/4 Dried Cranberries
- 1 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Bag Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)